Your children’s safety is our number one priority, we therefore will strictly adhere to the following sick policy. If your child shows signs of sickness,Please do NOT drop off your child if you are aware of any of the following:
- If you, your child or a household member have tested positive foror have been around anyone that has tested positive forCovid-19 in the last 14 days
- Sudden unexplained, changes in allergy symptoms, and/oraccompanying cough, shortness of breath, chills, sore throat, gastro-intestinal issues, or sudden loss of taste or smell.
- Fever >100 within last 24 hours.
- A harsh or persistent cough
- Excessive yellow or green nasal discharge
- Vomiting/Diarrhea within the last 24 hours
- Rash, open sores or weeping wounds
- Lethargic behavior
- Head lice or around someone with head lice in the last 24 hours
- Signs of pink eye including discharge/irritation/redness that has not been treated with antibiotics for at least the prior 24 hours